Please no walk-ins - During this time we are replacing walk-in service with curbside assistance. If you need batteries, your hearing aids have stopped working, or if your hearing aid is available for pick up, call us. We can take your hearing aids inside, resolve the problem, and then return them to you all while you stay warm and safe in your car.
Steps we are taking to keep you safe:
- Our providers are wearing masks during office visits and disinfecting rooms and equipment between each consultation.
- We ask all visitors to our office to please wear a mask.
- We’ve installed a Plexiglas shield at the reception desk.
- Only necessary team members and providers will be in the office at one time. We request that you arrive no more than 5 minutes early for your appointment to prevent unneeded waiting in our reception area.
- Closed 12:00pm - 1:00pm for sanitizing.